Discipline in the Institution/Hostel
- Discipline shall have to be maintained by the students.
- Carrying of mobile phones by the students in the institutional premises is strictly prohibited.
- No students shall be allowed to enter college premises unless he is wearing a prescribed uniform and carries institutional identity card with him
- Students falling short of attendance as per J&K SBOTE rules or failing sessional shall not be allowed to sit in the end term examination.
- Misuse/mishandling of college property shall not be tolerated.
- Students should follow the directions given by the Principal, Head of Departments/ Lecturers from time to time.
- Rules prescribed in the library shall be followed by the students.
- Students should not bring their valuables/ Jewellery in the Institution.
- Ragging in the institute / hostel is strictly prohibited and is punishable act.
- Misbehaviour / misconduct on part of students shall tend to termination from the college.
- The student shall abide by the directions passed to him through notification issued from time to time.
- Institutional / Hand on job training forms a part of course and is mandatory for all the students.
- Students admitted under the scheme of persons with disability (PWD) shall be governed by the rules of the schemes.
- Students will be not indulge in any illegal and /or unethical activity on the hostel premises.
- Neither the students nor their visitors are allowed to bring or consume liquor,durgs or any other intoxicants on the hostel premises
- Fixing of posters, making uses of walls / doors as a canvas for a painting of various expression, etc., are strictly prohibited. The demage caused to the walls / doors due to this sort of activity will be recovered from the occupants of the respective rooms.
- Hostel rules and regulations will equally apply to regular as well as short-term hostelities.
- Any students not following the rules and regulations of the Institution shall be expelled from the Institution.
Examination Procedure: For conducting examination and giving certification the Institute has been affiliated with J&K State Board of Technical Education (SBOTE).
Examination Fee: The Examination fee is fixed by SBOTE and is revised from time to time. At present the fee structure is as follows:
a) Examination Fee of Each Semester =Rs.1000/-
a) First ten days after due date of filling of Examination Forms= Rs.200/-
b) Next ten days (twenty days after due date of filling of Examination Forms= Rs.500/-
c) Next ten days (i.e. upto two days before the commencement of Exams)= Rs.800/-
Re-appear candidates :
a) For one subject=Rs.200/-
b) For two subjects=Rs.400/-
c) For more then two subjects=Rs.1000/-